Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Distracted
Today without having class I found myself distracted and did not get much work done. My mind was focused on many other things and I did not make progress. When I checked the blog tonight I was very happy to see peoples comments. Both of the ones I got today were very helpful, and I am going to use both of them in thinking about what I will do tomorrow. Tomorrow during class I hope to get some reading done and finalize my idea for the fundraiser. I will first try KJ's idea of listening to music in order to focus, and if that does not work I can try working somewhere quieter with less distractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would also consider taking a deep breath and relaxing. Sometimes it is important to take a break, in order to be focused.
ReplyDelete