Saturday, April 20, 2013
Fundraising idea
Last week someone suggested that I try and do a class cup kind of competition in order to fundraise for the organization. I think doing penny wars would be a good way to raise money. I still need to talk to some people to see if this idea could actually work. I also started to think about my midterm presentation and what I would be putting in it. I think that I will use a powerpoint to show the information that I have gotten so far and what I am learning about Kenya and the problems. Next week I will not be in class for two days so I need to keep myself focused so I do not get behind schedule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like you said, try to keep focused when you're gone. it may be difficult since you're away but it will be worth it when you get back and realize where you are supposed to be. I think penny wars is a great idea but I'm wondering if you can find out how much money was made last year in order to decide if that is the amount you want for your donation.
ReplyDeleteI think penny wars is also good, but maybe you might want to consider a few other ideas along with it such as a raffle or bake sale.
ReplyDeleteEliza - you only posted 3 times this week and 2 of the posts weren't very substantive. Focus on METACOGNITION - are you accomplishing your tasks, why or why not? What are you learning about yourself and how are you incorporating skills?
ReplyDelete