Thursday, May 9, 2013
Getting Close to the End
Today in class I started to realize how little time I have left and that I need to finish things off. This Saturday I will have my bake sale so tonight when I get home from school I should start working on making some of the cookie doughs and then I will have a lot of baking left to do tomorrow afternoon and early Saturday morning. I also need to make a poster about the organization I am going to be donating too. As soon as I finish with my bake sale I will have a full week to put my presentation together using all the information I have gathered in the past month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope your bake sale goes well! Make sure you set your prices to a good number where it's not too expensive for people to buy but it's not too cheap where you won't get enough money. You could also try changing your prices as the day progresses according to what you notice.
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have a bake sale at school too? That's just something to think about so you can raise more money. If you do I could bring something in for it.
ReplyDelete